Thursday, June 15, 2006

I Can't Believe I'm Thinking About This.......




Okay, so for any of you who have heard snippets of the music I've been writing/recording lately, you're about to get a shocker (if you care at all, that is...).

I've been toying around with this idea for some time, and it seems this is the only way I can write 'happy' songs....

I'm thinking about doing a country record. There. I said it. Eek. Tim's gonna kill me. He hates country. Eek.

Anywho, here's a stripped down version of the choruses of the first two songs I've started a demo of. Lemme know what you think (DEMO MEANS ROUGH VOCALS! BE NICE!)...

Miracle - Chorus Only

How it Feels to Live - Chorus Only(Acoustic Version)

Oh, and for the record, while I'm not built like the boy in the picture, I look damned cool in a Stetson.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stick said...

nice song! When you make it big can I be your personal CPA? Or at least let me drive the tour bus.

6/16/2006 4:31 PM  
Blogger pickledfairy said...

You go Babe...I love How it feels to live. You know I am a country girl at heart :)

Can I join you as a backup singer and when the band makes it big will you help me steal Keith Urban from Nichole? (I'll share...well, maybe) :)

6/16/2006 10:37 PM  
Blogger Skipper said...

I'm so fuckin' impressed by you. These are great. I'm ready for the CD.

6/18/2006 8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Country music makes me want to vomit. But you know that. And I love you anyway.

7/24/2006 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home