Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Back To School.....




On Monday, my next stroll down the seemingly eternal path toward a degree begins with Logic and Business Ethics classes. Goddammit. I hate school with such a venomous passion, and yet, I hate the concept of repaying student loans even more. Alas, back to school for the sheer purpose of further deferment. Pleh.

Oh yeah, and as I'm telling Skipper about all this, can you guess what fantastic words of encouragment he had for me?

"Logic sucks."

Thanks Skippy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

After being in this training class for seemingly the entire trip to hell I've decided to hold off on any further education until such time as hell has completely frozen over...

6/21/2006 9:44 PM  
Blogger Char said...

Oh.. But Good Luck.
And VERY glad to hear about the Benign thingy. =)

6/21/2006 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home