Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Even flamers can be attractive...

Skipper, darling, in your recent efforts to introduce the world to some of the most "woof-worthy" hunks around, it seems to me that you have neglected to give proper face time to some of the beautiful flamers that have sachayed through the limelight.

Now, I respect the fact that you're into manly men. No problem with that at all. But even you and Hotass are going to have to admit that the guys that I'm about to mention deserve at least SOME kind of oogle or flutter...

Thus, I deliver unto you:

FLAMING FONDLEABLE FAGS #1-5





1. Randy Harrison - AKA Justin Taylor from "Queer as Folk". As much of a genetic bottom as I've ever seen, the lips on this boy are just about as edible as Godiva chocolate. Mm, mm, good.



2. Rufus Wainwright. This cuddly crooner is 95% for sure the girl. And he flaunts his true self. Fabulously dressed and with deep, controlling eyes, this lady-friend is absolutely to die for (if you can overlook his powerful attraction to crystal...)





3. Jai Rodriguez. When this cutesy little femme pounced upon us after the pilot episode of Bravo's "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy", I simply paused the show and stared. Roomie and I were both like "Well isn't he the cutest thing?" Come to find out, Jai's a total hottie. Don't argue with me on this one.





4. Eric McCormack. OK, so this one's not gay, but he plays one on tv. And while he may have a little tiny bit of chest hair, his obsessive-compulsive, part time diva/giggly little girl personality certainly qualifies him as something of a flamer in my book. And to play gay as well as he does, there's got to be a little
Kinsey action going on with the divine Mr. M.






5. Rob from Manhunt. This priss should've won. No questions on this one. He's handsome, intelligent, adorable, and queer as can be. Don't tell me you wouldn't like to see the rest of that picture...

---------------------------------------------

There you have it, Skip. My first attempt to stick up for the pansies. Don't think I'm discounting your observation of beauties like the Cingular Triplets and Robbie Williams, but I must say...I like the pretty ones better than that hot-n-hairy ones...



3 Comments:

Blogger Skipper said...

I really want to feel something... Wait, maybe... Oh... nope... nothing... Sorry

7/12/2005 7:15 PM  
Blogger Char said...

ick @ licking sweat.

Ok.. Rob.. Is freakin' Hot!


What about Timothy Olyphant...is he or no?

7/12/2005 10:24 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hun, I totally cut line in front of Jai just 3 weeks ago. And then I had to listen to him sing. I wasn't super impressed. But then I like the Crocodile Hunter, so who am I to judge?

Oh wait. I'm a homo honey. I learned to judge from the BEST.

I'll give you Rufus, though. I love that little boy.

7/14/2005 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home