Wednesday, June 29, 2005



Day Two:

Yesterday was the second day that our front yard was a hole. The exciting news? Nobody showed up to work on the house. All day. Nothing.

But I'm not too bitter. After all, I got to stay in a cheap ass hotel with hood rats who blasted their ghetto beats all hours of the night. I hate to sound so dramatic, but the 25 minutes of sleep I got last night aren't really motivating me on toward greatness today.

I'm seriously debating purchasing http://www.NOmatthewsbrothers.com for the purpose of documenting the woes, trials, and tribulations we've experienced throughout the building process. I might even print up business cards and stand around their booths at home shows, begging potential customers to run while they still hold their sanity and dignity. I'll show pictures. I'll name names. I'll give dates and details. I'm serious about this shit.

And Roomie is so smooth and businesslike. He handles himself like a lawyer, and honestly has these guys shaking in their boots (though obviously not enough to actually accomplish anything)... I'm not that cool. When they piss me off, I'll be a damned diva. I'll ride into battle with my high heels on and "F" up their reputation. I'll get ugly.

That is, unless they miraculously pull their heads out of their tails and make something happen today. Then I might just go home, pour a martini, and put my drunk ass to bed.

I'll write more when I hear more...

1 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

What ghetto hotel did you stay in where they blasted their music all night? I need to hit them up this weekend for some club feel.
Lmmfao.
I'm kidding of course. And as for being a. A diva b. A lawyer ... I'd be the first and threaten to get the second.
The way they've done is absolutely ridiculous.. especially considering the price of your house (which I can only guestimate b/c I don't know nor want to know) !!!
Jackasses... (did I spell that right? Lol)

6/29/2005 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home